Green Mountain Electric Supply supports the local communities that we operate within. Some of the activities that GMES enthusiastically supports are:
- Donations for causes that employees are actively involved in
- Annual Green-Up Day (first Saturday in May) where employees and their families can donate their time to clean up their local community in exchange for additional paid time off
- Salvation Army Holiday Assistance Program where GMES’s employees, customers, friends, and family can pick a tag for a child in need from their local community and give gifts for the holidays to that child
- Thanksgiving food drive to support families in need in each local community
- Internal events to motivate employees, customers, friends, and family to support charitable causes, raise awareness, and team building activities
Green Mountain Electric Supply is a proud sponsor of Make-A-Wish. Our goal is to work together as a company to sponsor wishes for children with life threatening illnesses through the amazing programs and staff at Make-A-Wish.
Green Mountain Electric Supply also strives to make a difference at a national level working with the American Red Cross. Employees wishing to earn additional paid time off for volunteering can work with the American Red Cross in a variety of ways based on their area of interest.